Minggu, 05 Desember 2010

excellent quality and very soft!

Livie Luca Bloom Girls Sandal

Livie Luca Bloom Girls Sandal

Online shopping for shoes can be really hard, but after getting this shoe and my daughter loving it, I am very glad I did. This brand is expensive (to me), but it is definitely reflected in the quality. My daughter has long, skinny feet, so these are a little wide for her, and there is some extra space in the toe since I ordered a size up.

The actual measurements of the insole of this shoe (as closely as I could measure) is 8 1/4". I got a blank piece of paper and traced my kids' feet, then measured the longest toe to the heel. Typically shoes should give about 1/2" of room. I hope this helps!

I got Keens Newports for my boys and their measurements are:

size 12M Toddler/little kid: 6 1/2" long and 3 1/8" wide at the ball of the foot

size 2M little kid: 8 1/4" long and 3 1/2" wide at the ball of the foot

These are measurements for the actual space for where the foot is in the shoe.

Get your Livie Luca Bloom Girls Sandal Now!

1 komentar:

  1. These are the nicest sandals I have ever seen for little girls. The leather is incredibly soft and the quality is excellent! I will definitely be purchasing this brand again in the future!

    BalasHapus