Senin, 03 Januari 2011

VERY Comfortable

Propet Balance Womens Dominica Black

Propet Balance Womens Dominica Black

Received my very first pair of Tsubo shoes today, very fast shipping from my Amazon merchant! Brand new in the box and the cheapest price I found online! Put the shoes on right before work, and without a doubt they are the most comfortable shoes straight out of the box that I have ever worn! Heaven! They are so unique, I really love "funky" and original styles and this certainly fits the bill... and the foot! Regarding sizing, I am not perfect at anything other than being a perfect size 9. And these fit exactly, so I would have to say the sizing is right on, fits perfectly from the tip of my big toe to the end of my heel. They are so incredible to walk on, and the compliments have been coming from both men and women... I am hooked, and will be buying many more styles of Tsubo, for sure!! :o)

Get your Propet Balance Womens Dominica Black Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I ordered these shoes to try because my feet are very difficult to fit due to R.A. and I'm absolutely in love with these sandals. They are dressy enough to wear to work and very comfortable to walk in. I will buy more in a different color!

    BalasHapus
  2. I have very hard to fit wide and short feet! These sandals are the best I have ever bought!!! They are amazing! I bought them and took them on a cruise with me, you could dress up or down with this style! LOVE THEM!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. These shoes actually fit my feet, an amazing feat to begin with, but the price! Incredibly low! I'll definitely grow my collection! Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  4. I find them very comfortable, lightweight. and they keep my footsoles cool. I wish I could find a purple pair in the same size, 6B

    BalasHapus
  5. This is my third "summer season" of ordering this sandal. Previous reviews of the sandal say that it's too wide and does not stay on the foot, but I have to disagree. I have wide feet and ankles and low arches so it's hard to find comfortable sandals. These are comfortable and make it through the entire summer season. They do "loosen" over time with wear and tear. I wear them 5-6 days a week every week during the summer so I think it's a small price to pay for a great pair of sandals.

    BalasHapus